1. The Kyoto Protocol has been designed to ____ the global environmental problems.
A. dress B. Address C. stress D. distress
2. Part of the investment is to be used to ____ that old temple to its original splendor.
A. rest B. Recover C. replace D. restore
3. The list of things we need to think about which will be ______ by climate change is endless.
A. affiliated B. Affected C. affirmed D. effected
4. Now a single cell phone is able to store a large ____ of information about an individual life.
A. deal B. Number C. amount D. account
5. We will not be held responsible for any damage which results ____rough handling.
A. from B. Off C. in D. to