10. (1) argument, Oak city and Elm city, construction of shopping mall. (2) AA：52 Oak City shopping mall (3) AA: 103。Oak City和Elm City建商城的事。(注意：和52略有不同。)
11. ARGUMENT: sugar price lowering and Sachaar's trade deficit
12. AA: 86 ( 86可能就是题库里的题号) - company A will fail after company B
13. (1) AA: photo ID badge (2) AI. Photo identification badge. (这道题好象也有人写的是AA ,我不知道是谁搞错了)
14. (1)Argue:Cumpat Coffe began the radio advertisement, and its business increase, so local businesses should use the radio advertisement to make more profit. (2) AA: The following appeared in a memorandum from the owner of Carlo’s Clothing to the staff.“Since Disc Depot, the music store on the next block, began a new radio advertising campaign last year, its business has grown dramatically, as evidenced by the large increase in foot trafficsintosthe store. While the Disc Depot’s owners have apparently become wealthy enough to retire, profits at Carlo’s Clothing have remained stagnant for the past three years. Insgroupsto boost our sales and profits, we should therefore switch from newspaper advertising to frequent radio advertisements like those for Disc Depot.”Discuss how well reasoned…etc. (3) AA: 13 Cumquat Cafe在广播里打广告后，收入增长10%。
15. (1) AA某中学开设了很多课程，附近一所私立学校开课很少，但集中在核心课程，升学率高，因此前一所中学要学习后一所中学。
18. AA：某TOWN商业救护车要取代义务救护车。AI-某镇要将志愿性救护车队换成商业性的,以提高patient service的品质。(这道题同样有人说是AA)
19. aa: Company X去年作的调查,说职工对于管理层与员工的沟通不够,说公司已经成立了一个由高级管理人员主持的例会,职工可以自愿参加,这个问题已经解决了.
20.AA: the occupancy rates of on-campus housing decrease last year, and so did the housing revenues. someone suggest balancing the demand and supply of on-campus housing by providing fewer houses and by pulling down the rents.